- Motivate employees to help form good health habits
- Compliment and reinforce portal program interaction
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Aid in employee recruitment and retention
- Target interventions to reduce insurance cost
Knowledge2Action Programs addresses muscular skeletal health, stress reduction, disease prevention and lifestyle. They encourage everyone’s participation especially employees normally hesitant to do so.
- Ergonomic programs decrease injury and time lost
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Promote employee involvement
- A most efficient way to decrease workers’ compensation cost
- Instills postural restraining and healthy habits
Studies show awareness can reduce injury up to 80%, therefore, Ergonomics = Good Economics. HEC’s unique approach to ergonomics is easy to learn, easy to implement and easy to sustain.
Our ergonomic programs include assessments, lunchtime lectures, interactive stations and ergonomic team building. MORE
- Release Muscle Tension
- Decrease Stress & improve relaxation
- Improve overall health and Posture
- Treat low back pain successfully
- Enhance recovery from injury and disease
A recent study showed that employees who have weekly massages are more alert and productive. HEC Onsite massage techniques measurable lower the day to day stress of a competitive work environment.
Our on-site massage programs include chair massage, table massage, reflexology, hand massage and acupressure. MORE
- HEC offers professional & effective organization
- Higher participation due to attractive stations
- Employees stay more engaged at fairs because of gamification
- Behavioral health engagement
- And of course…FUN
HEC’s professional team organizes your event to meet you individual needs. Any combination of service is possible be it one station or custom-made full service programs suitable for your company.
Our programs include corporate health fairs, open enrollment fairs, holiday parties, company picnics, conferences, meetings as well as employee reward programs. MORE